It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

Unable to switch language

So here we talk about anything that touches technical issues of Anomaly Warzone Earth for your PC and / or Mac computer and consoles (X360, PS3) as well. Please ask for technical support here.

Unable to switch language

Postby mensiid » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:54 pm

So, just bought this on steam...and the game starts up with everything in a foreign language (Russian?). In Steam I've tried right-click, then "properties" -> "Language" , but it was already on English, I've set it to French then back to English again, no use. Google shows that nobody has run into this issue yet. I'm using Win7 64bit (Traditional Chinese) if that matters..perhaps it's throwing off the language detection, but then again I've never had this problem with other Steam games before. Can anyone help?
mensiid

Re: Unable to switch language

Postby tunix » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:49 pm

You can turn automatic language detection off and override the setting from the game menu. I know it might be tough when you see Russian menu :) Try the following steps:

1. Launch the game and make it to the main menu.

2. Click the 4th button from the top - it's "help & options"

3. Clich the 3rd button from the top - it's "settings"

4. Click the 6th blue arrow button on the right until the menu switches to English language (or other if preferred).

Let me know if it helps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anomaly Warzone Earth Team Member
tunix
11 bit guy

Postby mensiid » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:32 pm

it worked!!! thanks for the help, any idea why it defaults to Russian though?
mensiid

Postby tunix » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:18 pm

mensiid wrote:it worked!!! thanks for the help, any idea why it defaults to Russian though?

Nope
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anomaly Warzone Earth Team Member
tunix
11 bit guy

Postby Krzysiek.P » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:10 pm

It helped me too :) thanks
Krzysiek.P

Postby qqwwee1234 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:35 am

I've set it to French then back to English again, no use.
จีคลับคาสิโน
qqwwee1234

Postby wimspree » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:54 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:40 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth technical issues & support for: PC, Mac, X360 and PS3