It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Not able to save game progress - solved!

So here we talk about anything that touches technical issues of Anomaly Warzone Earth for your PC and / or Mac computer and consoles (X360, PS3) as well. Please ask for technical support here.

Not able to save game progress - solved!

Postby Joruus » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 am

Hi,

bought the game (stand alone installer with humblebundle) yesterday and played some missions.
now i tried to continue at the last checkpoint... there is none.
when i start the game, it starts from the beginning and all options i changed are also back to default (subtitles were on, sound was set to 0)...
i run win7 64bit, latest updates. the game is not installed on the default location "c:\program files" but on "d:\programme".

please help... i really like the game, but i also really would like to make some progress ;)
Joruus

Re: Not able to save game progress

Postby admin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi,
Please check if you have "Anomaly" folder in MyDocuments and if it is there, please send us what it contains to support@11bitstudios.com + the description of the problem.
thanks
admin
Site Admin

Postby Joruus » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi,

i solved the problem. the game did not create the savedgame folder in "my documents", i think because the folder does reside on a server and is only accessable via UNC path.
i started the game as a "normal" user and copied the folder to my "my documents". that does the trick.

regards
Joruus

Postby admin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:04 pm

admin
Site Admin

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth technical issues & support for: PC, Mac, X360 and PS3