It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:02 am

Neverending Legend achievement bug?

So here we talk about anything that touches technical issues of Anomaly Warzone Earth for your PC and / or Mac computer and consoles (X360, PS3) as well. Please ask for technical support here.

Neverending Legend achievement bug?

Postby Achilleus » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:03 pm

If the War Hero bug has been fixed, it seems there is now a bug affecting the Neverending Legend achievement: even though I have earned 7 medals, the game only lists my progress as being 6/9.

I believe that it's also an old bug, much like the War Hero one. You probably need to apply the same fix once again.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.
Achilleus

Re: Neverending Legend achievement bug?

Postby Achilleus » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 am

The problem seems to have been fixed by quitting and restarting Steam. I'm now at 8/9. So all is fine.

Could you publish some hints about the Tokyo raid directness medal. Specifically, which levels require the shortest path and which do not? There are contradictions in the accounts I've found online: some say the levels where all the towers must be killed as well as the levels where one must protect a VIP or the Transport are not taken into account for the direct route. But others insist that they are. And what about the levels where one is supposed to upgrade the units or to get to the bridge under 3 minutes?

So some general guidelines would be nice, for instance: for these types of missions, take the shortest route, but for those, you can take your time and kill everything if you want. It would make getting that medal a lot less frustrating.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.
Achilleus

Postby admin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi,
Basically, it's about the shortest possible path in each part. So even if you need to get some designated targets, you should take them down doing possibly shortest path. When it comes to Ruthlessness, the medal is given by destroying all towers except parts when you need to beat the clock or there is some other blockade that makes it impossible. So anyway, to get ruthlessness gold you'd need to destroy all possible towers (for example - please take path that will allow you to destroy as many as possible in "beat the clock" parts and you'll be given gold).
thanks
admin
Site Admin

Postby serizawa1234 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:30 am

Thanks for the info
genting princess
serizawa1234

Postby jiuer7845 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:40 am

jiuer7845

Postby wimspree » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:21 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:05 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth technical issues & support for: PC, Mac, X360 and PS3