It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

Want to remove shadows in highest setting

So here we talk about anything that touches technical issues of Anomaly Warzone Earth for your PC and / or Mac computer and consoles (X360, PS3) as well. Please ask for technical support here.

Want to remove shadows in highest setting

Postby andysonofbob » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi

I play the game in 3D and it would look great if I could remove the shadows. The only way to do this is by have the game on the lowest setting which doesnt look too bad but is always painful to do.

On any setting higher than lowest there are shadows.

Is there a way to unlock advance graphics settings which will allow me to play the game on max settings but without shadows?

Thanks

Andrew
andysonofbob

Re: Want to remove shadows in highest setting

Postby tunix » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 am

No, there's no such option (yet). However let me ask you - why would you like to remove the shadows?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anomaly Warzone Earth Team Member
tunix
11 bit guy

Postby andysonofbob » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 am

Hi

I play the game, which btw I am loving, in 3D. Unfortunately the shadows are rendered in 2D so they look messed up in the game.

Providing additional options in the graphics menu e.g. shadow options would allow 3D gamers to remedy most of the issues affecting 3D play themselves. Some developers like Bethesda have very publically stated they are anti-3D, yet because they always provide plenty of options in their game's graphic menu - all of their games can be made to look awesome in 3D.

If you were planning to implement an additional custom option, with the default lowest to highest setting; this will provide the additional options in the graphic menu many PC gamers are used to.

Everyone is happy.

Thanks
andysonofbob

Postby wimspree » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:38 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth technical issues & support for: PC, Mac, X360 and PS3