It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:59 am

60Hz and graphic glitches

So here we talk about anything that touches technical issues of Anomaly Warzone Earth for your PC and / or Mac computer and consoles (X360, PS3) as well. Please ask for technical support here.

60Hz and graphic glitches

Postby false_dmitrii » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:05 am

Just bought Anomaly through Steam. I can't get the game to use my default refresh rate, 85hz. It stays at 60Hz. Changing resolution doesn't affect it. Very hard to look at on a hi-res CRT.

I noticed that when resolution changes in Anomaly, the monitor signal isn't noticeably interrupted the way it is for most resolution changes. Is Anomaly actually displaying the listed resolution, or is it somehow emulating lower resolutions through a higher one?

I also noticed some odd texture flashes at the beginning of the game. Either the whole screen flickered white, or large blue rectangles would flash on the ground momentarily. They were unpredictable and not too frequent.

Radeon HD 6850 running 11.2 drivers, Windows 7/64, Intel i5-750, 4GB RAM. I can update the drivers if they're known to fix these issues, but I'd rather not mess with them otherwise.
false_dmitrii

Re: 60Hz and graphic glitches

Postby admin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi,

Yes, there were issues with ATI drivers and once ATI released new driver, the problems seemed to be solved.
thanks
admin
Site Admin

Postby siim.kask » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi, I also have the 60Hz problem. I have nVidia 8800GT and installed the latest WHQL drivers. Can I somehow manually override the refresh rate? My Windows desktop runs at 1024x768@100Hz, I want the game to run at the same settings.

Thanks in advance
siim.kask

Postby siim.kask » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 am

Will there be a fix? I can't play the game at this refresh rate, it hurts my eyes badly.
siim.kask

Postby false_dmitrii » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:27 am

I updated to 11.8 drivers and played for a bit. Seems like the texture flicker is resolved. Game is still running at 60hz, though, instead of the default settings. Hard on the eyes. And the image is in a different position than it should be at this resolution. Is it actually outputting a signal at the resolution it's set to?
false_dmitrii

Postby qqwwee1234 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:44 am

qqwwee1234

Postby wimspree » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:37 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth technical issues & support for: PC, Mac, X360 and PS3