It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

Mission 12 cut-scene freeze!

So here we talk about anything that touches technical issues of Anomaly Warzone Earth for your PC and / or Mac computer and consoles (X360, PS3) as well. Please ask for technical support here.

Mission 12 cut-scene freeze!

Postby kumba » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 am

Mission 12, the encounter
Destroyed all the stuff, finally got to the "Big Flying Thing" that had been making shield generators, then it takes off into the air and the screen just goes completely white=== and freezes!!!! It takes a while to get to that point too! I don't know if this is the very end of the mission or not, i can't find out!
REally, really lame bug. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mac OS 10.6.8: Mac App Store Download.
MacBook Pro 15" 2.54GHz: MacBookPro5,4 : Mid 2009 :
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB DDR3 shared with main memory
kumba

Re: Mission 12 cut-scene freeze!

Postby admin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Does it happen each time, or once only?

Can you send us a screenshot with this situation?
(trying to reproduce that on my Mac)
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:14 pm

...and after testings all worked fine. Please update the Nvidia driver, that should help.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kumba » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Okay, so software update doesn't show anything, but when I go looking for drivers at Nvidia.com:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro-mac ... river.html
however, it says:
* This driver update is for Mac Pro 5,1 (2010), Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) and Mac Pro 3,1 (2008) users only, whose owners would like to use the new Quadro 4000 for Mac graphics card.

But then under supported products it says:
GeForce 9M series:
9400M

I don't know if I want to update to a driver that says the above, it seems unclear.
Can you clarify: in your testing did you get it to happen at all?

Also, my signature is wrong, I already upgraded to 10.6.8! I forgot it just came out!

Also,
it only happened once, the first time. (But it could happen again maybe? like when I replay at highest difficulty, etc? or want to do better, since the second time i did it just really quickly to see if it would happen again... but it's the end of the mission so it registered my score... and i got bad medals, only silver... why did it happen at all?)

I have two screenshots. : after the second screen shot it went all white. This is from the second time I played:

Mac OS 10.6.8: Mac App Store Download.
MacBook Pro 15" 2.54GHz: MacBookPro5,4 : Mid 2009 :
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB DDR3 shared with main memory
kumba

Postby admin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:08 am

OK, but as I understand - then you went through and all played fine? This could have been then that kind of "one-time-happens" bug that no one can't explain :P
admin
Site Admin

Postby MarionClements » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:51 pm

A stone paving company can help you with natural what gas stations are open near me paving stones and help homeowners with their stone paving needs.
MarionClements

Postby wimspree » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:29 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth technical issues & support for: PC, Mac, X360 and PS3