It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm

Flashing colors on my Galaxy 10 in FSmugglers

As the name says - this is tech support for Android, Win, Mac and Linux

Flashing colors on my Galaxy 10 in FSmugglers

Postby shaaneson » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:52 am

Every thing in the x-ray pictures is flashing colors and I can't see the red items. The airport background in the title screen and menu is completely messed up and I can't see anything.
Terminator
shaaneson

Re: Flashing colors on my Galaxy 10 in FSmugglers

Postby admin » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:13 pm

What kind of Android do you have installed? Is this a rooted device? And please tell us where did you get the game from.
thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Postby madooeiei » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:48 am

The guide was very good, you have a real advantage.
goldenslot
madooeiei

Postby amit56 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:10 am

The forum content you share is really useful to me, I will regularly follow the next posts from you. Thank you for sharing. crossword puzzles
amit56

Postby wimspree » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:52 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Postby milboo » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:52 am

The Home2 Suites hotel by Hilton has a suite-only hotel with modern accommodations and customizable guest rooms. The home2 suites breakfast hours are among the biggest chains of hotel suites along with TownePlace Suites by Marriott as well as the InterContinental Hotels Group’s Candlewood Suite.
milboo

How To get Putty Installer?

Postby kristy » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:11 am

PuTTY supports SSO through GSSAPI, which includes user-provided GSSAPI DLLs. It can even emulate and mirror control sequences from xterm, VT220, VT102, or ECMA-48 terminal emulation, and allows local, remote, or dynamic port forwarding with SSH. If you want to know how to Install Putty in it Click on Putty Installer.
kristy

Next

Return to Tech support for Android users and for Win / Mac / Linux Funky gamers