It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm

Can't join team battles

As the name says - this is tech support for Android, Win, Mac and Linux

Can't join team battles

Postby Filar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi,
I can't join any team in the team battles. The time is permanently 0:00:00 and nothing can be done. I can see names of the teams: YBOX ONE vs. PLAYSTATE 4 and a button "post" below them (or whatever that word is in English, I've got the Polish version). I also can't buy things in the store, but there is already a bug report about that as I can see.
PS. the game is splendid.
Filar

Re: Can't join team battles

Postby The 47 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:38 am

Hey, can You provide us more information - what device are You trying to play on, with which version of Android on it, and where did u get our game - (humble pack, google play, amazon)? Maybe it's just a temporary bug, but maybe it's related to what are You trying to play on. We'll try to fix it asap.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby Filar » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:09 pm

The 47: sorry, I completely forgot to provide such information. My device is LG L5 (E610) with android 4.0.3. I've got this game from HIB. And, after my battery discharged today, the battle started to work again. Before, reboots didn't help.
Filar

Postby The 47 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:06 am

I'm glad the problem's solved. Maybe there were some problems with connection, if it'll happen again, just type here, we'll take a closer look at this case. Thanks for contacting us.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby sabinex1 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:22 pm

I had similar problem and typical methods were abortive. It was problem with my operating system so it cause format. Later everything with team battles was ok. ;)
sabinex1

Postby madooeiei » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:15 am

we'll take a closer look at this case. Thanks for contacting us.
gclub มือถือ
madooeiei

Postby amit56 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:09 am

A good article, a compelling story requires the author to have a keen sense and eye to have an in-depth look at it. I am very impressed with your article. run 3
amit56

Postby among1 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:29 am

Thank you for your sharing, it is very helpful to me and many others. I will visit often to read your new posts. Please continue to uphold!
poppy playtime
among1

Postby wimspree » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:48 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Tech support for Android users and for Win / Mac / Linux Funky gamers