As the name says - this is tech support for Android, Win, Mac and Linux

Re: Store Problems

Postby gzader » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:23 am

Any update?
I'm a humble bundle person too.
gzader

Postby Jamieson630 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm

11bitQA wrote:Hi guys, we know about this bug and we are very sorry that you're experiencing issues with our game. As of right now we can't give you any ETA on the fix because we have limited resources but rest assured that the issue will be adressed in one of future updates.

admin wrote:Yes, we know it and it'll be fixed. The to-do list is a bit long now though :\ We'll let know once the fix is closer.

11bit, thank you for acknowledging this bug and promising that a fix would be forthcoming. It has been over a year since your last communication on this matter, and the bug is still unresolved. I just installed Funky Smugglers through Humble Bundle (on a Moto G, Android 4.4.2), and while the game itself runs great, any attempt to make purchases in the Store results in either a force-quit or a Piggy Bank window that displays a "Loading" animation and never gets any further.

As gamers, of course we like bugs to be fixed in a timely manner. But more importantly, we value transparency and proactive communication from the companies we buy from. Letting this issue — which is the most viewed and discussed topic on this sub-forum — persist for over a year with no update does not engender trust in your company. Lack of trust leads to lack of future sales.

I ask that you post an update on this issue, and commit to posting at least once every month that this bug is not resolved. I understand if the studio is resource-constrained and can't deal with every bug in a timely manner, but communication with your player base is an easy thing — and it's not something you can afford to do without.

Thank you,
Jamieson
Jamieson630

Postby admin » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Hi,
There was an update in the meantime and I thought it was acctually fixed. The update works in a way, that the piggybank is blocked and all things in the game are cheaper for in-game currency, because we didn't want to release the game in humble bundle that forces people to actually buy anything in-game. So the store is working but piggybank is not. Sometimes it may lead to the loading. Not sure if we can make anything around is as on our devices it's just blocked - you cannot buy in the piggybank, but it should not lead to constant "loading". The store (except piggybank) should be accessible though.
thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby Commander Keen » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:15 pm

I recently acquired Funky Smugglers (v1.06) as part of my Humble Flash Bundle: 11 bit studios purchase and I've been experiencing many of same issues mentioned in this thread.

All upgrades and stuff cost more coins than their listed prices. For example, the Halloween pack cost me 800 instead of 600 and the Halloween Texture cost me 2200 instead of 1100.

If I attempt to buy an item for while having less coins than the listed price, then I get the proper "Get More Coins" message.

If I attempt to buy an item with more coins than the listed price but less than its inflated actual cost, then I get the perpetually loading Piggy Bank screen. And, if this attempted purchase directly follows a play session, then I receive an "app has stopped" error instead.
Commander Keen

Postby Jamieson630 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Commander Keen wrote:I recently acquired Funky Smugglers (v1.06) as part of my Humble Flash Bundle: 11 bit studios purchase and I've been experiencing many of same issues mentioned in this thread.

All upgrades and stuff cost more coins than their listed prices. For example, the Halloween pack cost me 800 instead of 600 and the Halloween Texture cost me 2200 instead of 1100.

If I attempt to buy an item for while having less coins than the listed price, then I get the proper "Get More Coins" message.

If I attempt to buy an item with more coins than the listed price but less than its inflated actual cost, then I get the perpetually loading Piggy Bank screen. And, if this attempted purchase directly follows a play session, then I receive an "app has stopped" error instead.

Commander Keen, you're absoutely right! I just encountered the piggybank "loading" screen again, but after accumulating more coins, I was able to make the purchase I wanted. (Time Ring Boost 1: displays as 800, actually costs 1100.) The issue of price discrepancies sounds like a relatively easy thing to fix to ensure that the piggybank never accidentally triggers, so I hope 11bit takes another look at it.

In the meantime, knowing the workaround (have way more coins than the shop says you need before purchasing) at least makes the game enjoyable again. Not being able to upgrade or unlock other soundtracks was really killing it for me. Thanks Commander Keen for identifying the issue more succinctly, and thanks 11bit for your continued efforts to make the game work well for Humble Bundle customers.
Jamieson630

Postby amit56 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:17 am

Everything is very open and honest, and the challenges are broken down in great detail. The information is without a doubt beneficial to have. Is my website extremely successful in terms of making money? Please take a look at this: foodle
amit56

Postby lalisa167 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:59 am

Thank you for producing such a fascinating essay on this subject. This has sparked a lot of thought in me, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
cookie clicker unblocked
lalisa167

Postby wimspree » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:31 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:41 am

wimspree

PreviousNext

Return to Tech support for Android users and for Win / Mac / Linux Funky gamers