It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 am

Crashing After Loading Symbol (Peppermint OS)

Anomaly Warzone Earth - all that relates to our game and Linux. Technicall support for Linux - if possible, that is.

Crashing After Loading Symbol (Peppermint OS)

Postby kreppnar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:15 am

Hello, i got this game through the latest humble bundle, and im running Peppermint OS Three (Debian / Ubuntu / Mint) based linux distro. The game starts up, and i can see the intro movie. Then it gets to the moving loading symbol in the bottom right corner, and i see the in game mouse cursor for a split second, and then it sends me back to my desktop.

'I ran this through a terminal, just to see if it was throwing an error when it did crash, and this is what i got.

AL lib: pulseaudio.c:612: Context did not connect: Access denied
OpenAL sound device name: ALSA Default
Aborted

Peppermint is not using pulseaudio for it's sound system, it runs alsa at default.

Is there any startup flags that i could add to the anomaly command in a terminal to fix this error?

please help, thanks

-Kreppnar-
kreppnar

Re: Crashing After Loading Symbol (Peppermint OS)

Postby wimspree » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:33 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Postby wimspree » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:14 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:16 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:17 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:18 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:19 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:20 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:21 am

wimspree

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth - all that relates to our game on Linux. Technicall support for Linux.