It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

Game extremly slow on OpenSuse 12.1 with ATi card

Anomaly Warzone Earth - all that relates to our game and Linux. Technicall support for Linux - if possible, that is.

Re: Game extremly slow on OpenSuse 12.1 with ATi card

Postby yorik » Wed May 30, 2012 12:27 am

Hmm the game works totally fine with wine (same nvidia driver)... Now I really don't know if there is anything to be done on my side. At least I can play... Very cool game!
yorik

Postby admin » Thu May 31, 2012 5:25 pm

hmmm, honestly we don't know what's the glitch. Some distributions offer built-in drivers and those usually where not compatible with the game, but official drivers from nvidia or amd/ati website did work fine (we didn't manage to find solution to run the game on intel cards under linux systems). In this case, hell, I don't know.

I hope the solution to run it under wine is ok :)
thx
admin
Site Admin

Re: Game extremly slow on OpenSuse 12.1 with ATi card - solv

Postby yorik » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Would you believe this? The nvidia driver updated this morning (from 295.49 to 295.53, which is the current version on the nvidia site) and now the game runs perfectly with the native linux version! Seems you were right about some versions working and some not 8-)

So if anyone meets the same problem, nvidia driver version 295.53 is now known to work! Thanks for the support, "admin"!
yorik

Postby EmilyBrown » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:23 am

Thanks a lot for sharing your issue with HP laptop with Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM and ATi HD2600 Mobility Radeon running OpenSuse 12.1. in which you can run the game, but the picture is choppy. We can also get solution from here by chance if we have same problem. - http://www.dissertationhelp.uk/
EmilyBrown

Postby Jamesjohn » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:35 pm

with unlimited free. Very happy to be on this website. My students are also searching for such kind of information who come at online Dissertation writers
Jamesjohn

Postby wimspree » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:23 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Previous

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth - all that relates to our game on Linux. Technicall support for Linux.